1.This correspondence, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who it is addressed. If you have received this correspondence in error, please notify your System Administrator. This message contains confidential information unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, remains the property of YourHearing and may not be disseminated, distributed or copied. Please notify the sender immediately by correspondence if you have received this correspondence by mistake and delete this correspondence from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
2. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via correspondence. The recipient should check this correspondence and any attachments for the presence of viruses. YourHearing accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this correspondence. Correspondence transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. YourHearing therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of correspondence transmission.
WARNING: Although YourHearing has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this correspondence, YourHearing cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this correspondence or attachments.
3. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of YourHearing with another party by correspondence without express written confirmation by a Director of Liezl Dale Audiologists and Ass. Inc. Any agreements concluded with YourHearing by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once YourHearing has indicated such contract formation in a follow up communication.
4. YourHearing accepts no liability for the content of this correspondence, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
5. Any views or opinions presented in this correspondence are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of YourHearing. Employees of YourHearing are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by correspondence communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. YourHearing will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising. No correspondence sent to YourHearing shall be deemed to have been received until YourHearing has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
6. This communication and its contents may be monitored for security and policy aberrations and correspondence that may bring YourHearing in disrepute.
7. YourHearing retains the copyright to all correspondence messages sent from its communications systems.
8. This correspondence disclaimer will, at all-time take precedence over any other correspondence disclaimer used or received by employees utilising the communications facilities of YourHearing.
9. YourHearing is a brand of Liezl Dale Audiologists and Assoc. Inc. which is a limited company registered in South Africa. Registration number: 2015/263776/21. Registered office: 381 Wisteria Avenue, Faerie Glen, Pretoria, Gauteng This disclaimer applies to all YourHearing practices or brands of Liezl Dale Audiologists and Assoc. Inc. throughout South Africa.
10. Google: In accordance with some of Googles recent compulsory policies, we herewith inform you that we might be tracking your cookies as our web site / company is currently undertaking Google AdWords remarketing of any other Google AdWords feature that tracks such cookies. By visiting this site, you agree that certain of our Google AdWords remarketing and or other advertisements can follow you as you visit other web sites that forms part of Googles Display Network (GDN). Note that we shall under no circumstances be utilizing any personally identifiable information as obtained through our Google AdWords remarketing campaign in any other related marketing endeavours online or otherwise. (Such restricted utilization of information includes the sharing of such with third parties.) The Company shall under no circumstances be using any sensitive information of any nature on any of our remarketing tags. The Company shall duly endeavour to adhere to all of the current in-effect policies of Google related to remarketing or any other form of Google advertising in all of its Google AdWords marketing campaigns. (In instances of possible non-conformity to such, the Company shall endeavour to rectify such in a prompt manner.) You may opt out of seeing advertisements for web site, by simply clicking here: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/. We have implemented certain Google Analytics features for the primary purpose of attempting to ascertain the success of our online marketing endeavours via the Google AdWords platform.